which your personal data are used.
What regulations govern issues related to personal data?
Above all, EU Regulation: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the
Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of
personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General
Data Protection Regulation) (referred to as "Regulation"), as well as the Personal Data Protection
Act of 10.05.2018.
Who is the controller of my data?
Dramiński SA, ul. W. Steffena 21, Sząbruk, 11-036 Gietrzwałd, Poland, phone +48 89 675 26 00
How may I make contact with regard to my data?
For reasons related to the safety of your personal data, we created a Data Protection Supervisor
position. As far as personal data processed by us are concerned, you are free to contact us at
What is the purpose of processing my data?
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- execution of commercial contracts and implementation of commercial cooperation (pursuant to Article 6 passage 1 b) of the Regulation of 27 April 2016
- recruitment on positions in our company
Which data will be processed?
The following data will be processed: name (names), surname, e-mail address, phone numbers.
Who will have the access to my personal data?
Personal data will be shared to a minimum extent necessary to render services
Will my personal data be transferred outside the EEA?
Personal data aquired from Dramiński S.A. will not be transferred outside the EEA
How long will my data be processed?
Data will be stored/processed:
- if data relate to a commercial agreement signed with Dramiński S.A., then for no longer than a period necessary to execute the agreement, implement obligations concerning financial reporting or for a respective period of limitation (as a rule, up to 10 years from the execution of the agreement),
- if data are collected for the purpose other than execution of an agreement, then until withdrawal of a consent for processing of data for this purpose or until the recruitment process is completed, unless a candidate expresses his/her consent for processing data for the purpose of future recruitment processes
What are my rights in relation to my data?
Rights granted to any person are as follows:
- right to request access to your personal data(Article 15 of the Regulation) and their correction (Article 16 of the Regulation),
- right to transfer your personal data (Article 20 of the Regulation),
- right to remove your personal data (Article 17 of the Regulation) as specified in the Regulation,
- right to limit their processing (Article 18 of the Regulation),
- right to object against their processing (Article 21 of the Regulation). If an objection is lodged before or during the execution of an agreement, such an act will result in a lack of possibility to render a part of services under an agreement and may be qualified as termination thereof,
- right to withdraw a consent (Artcile 6 passage 1 a) of the Regulation), if data are processed based on a granted consent,
- right to submit a complaint to a supervisory body (to Data Protection Authority, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, phone 22 531 03 00, email@example.com) if it is considered that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation and the Act.
Where did you get my data from?
Your data are collected directly from you under a commercial agreement we execute.
How do you protect my data?
We ensure adequate technical and organisational measures ensuring safety of personal data provided by our clients and processed by our information systems, especially those that prevent third persons to gain access to them or prevent their unlawful processing, their loss, corruption or destruction.